5 reasons why women in mid 60s choose Bob cut
It is not a secret that women tend to choose haircuts more thoroughly in comparison to men. They love experimenting and changing something in their appearance. Changing cut is the easiest. In different age ladies chose different hairstyle. When you are young, it is easier to experiment. When you become older, you tend to have your own style , and do not want to change it much.
Many women in their mid 60s go with Bob cut. The style of hair very simple but popular. The hair is cut around the head at the level of jaw. It can be from short to medium length. But why do women like it?
What is special about bob?
- It is an incredibly stylish haircut. Bob has a long story. It was introduced in 19th century. The attitude to bob cut was different at various times and countries. At the beginning of 20th century it became very popular, especially in Western countries. Today you can see many celebrities wearing Bob. Some of them are women over 50. Just have a look at Anna Wintour. It is hard to imagine this lady with a different hairstyle.
- Bob cut is an attractive cut for women with straight hair. Ladies with curly hair usually have difficulties doing hair in the morning. Straight hair look stunning and it is easy to do. Some women prefer to fix Bob with hairspray but in most cases it keeps its shape well.
- Women look younger wearing Bob. It is obvious that everybody wants to stay younger longer. People cannot change their age but they can change the way they look. Long hair usually makes a woman look younger. Bob is a mid-length cut, and is in the middle between long short cuts.
- You save time wearing Bob. Many short and long cuts require a lot of time after you wash hair. People, who wash hair every day, prefer simple cuts to save time. If you have bob cut, doing hair is not difficult.
- It is not a primitive cut. In fact, there are numerous variations of Bob: A-line bob, shingle bob, inverted bob, etc. Do not think that it is a simple cut with no imagination. Just add bang and traditional bob turns in a new format haircut.
Have never worn bob? This is your chance to try it. You might be surprised how stylish it looks. Just do not be afraid of experimenting.