Hair loss is a very serious issue and it is commonly seen in youngsters these days. Hair is one of the main assets which simply intensify one’s physical features. Balding as well as thinning hair is a major problem that you must get cured as soon as possible. I bet that no one could bear their hair loss.
Despite the fact that there are a lot of short hairstyles for fine hair, that you can find on this page, the question of how to thicken fine hair is in a high demand.
The common agents that pushed you to have thin hair are extreme physical or emotional pressure, nutritional deficiencies, pollution, hormonal imbalances, hypersensitivities, usage of worst hair care products, inadequate hair care cycle, genetic problem, hard water as well as dandruff.
If your hair is thinning, you need not worry about spending money on expensive hair treatments. It is better that you choose natural remedies that can surely help you strengthen thin hair and have voluminous hair.
A natural protein treatment is required to thicken thin hair. The best natural ingredient for protein treatment is the egg.
- Take eggs depending on the length of your hair, and finely beat it.
- Now, add a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice into it.
- Apply this lemon and egg hair pack on wet hair and let it stay for 30–35 minutes.
- You can simply wash your hair with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- You can use this protein natural remedy once or twice a week for better results.
Olive oil would surely add up the volume to your hair. You can use to thicken fine hair by using this tip.
- Gently massage your scalp and hair with lukewarm olive oil and stay with it for half an hour to one hour.
- You can simply rinse and wash your hair by using a mild shampoo.
- It is more beneficial if you leave the oil on your hair overnight and then shampoo it on the next day.